Rippys Bait and Tackle now has LIVE BAIT

Please post Businesses that cater to us and are helpful in the area and Boatless Fishing related links here with a detailed title thanks.
RippysFishingSupply
Fisher

Rippys Bait and Tackle now has LIVE BAIT

Post by RippysFishingSupply »

The tanks are up and running with live shrimp, crabs and Pinfish in stock. We are keeping inventory low on the Crabs and Pinfish until we can judge the demand so call ahead if you need them. We are located at 400 ne 167 st Miami, 1/2 mile East of I 95 on the South side on a straight shot to the Newport Pier. We will expand our business hours as the live bait business picks up.
open 7 to 7 mon-fri, 6 to 7 Sat and Sun
305 944 0572
Rippys

Username28
KING MACKEREL

Re: Rippys Bait and Tackle now has LIVE BAIT

Post by Username28 »

RippysFishingSupply wrote:The tanks are up and running with live shrimp, crabs and Pinfish in stock. We are keeping inventory low on the Crabs and Pinfish until we can judge the demand so call ahead if you need them. We are located at 400 ne 167 st Miami, 1/2 mile East of I 95 on the South side on a straight shot to the Newport Pier. We will expand our business hours as the live bait business picks up.
open 7 to 7 mon-fri, 6 to 7 Sat and Sun
305 944 0572
Rippys
:toast:
There is a fine line between Love & Hate.Hate is pushing them off a ledge. Loving them means you don't taunt them after you've pushed them off.

RippysFishingSupply
Fisher

Were building another 8 ft long two compartment live well to go inline with the 14 ft we have. An 825 gal holding tank is on the way which will feed the live well system with fresh aerated seawater. We don't get water from the shrimp delivery truck, we buy fresh seawater. If your making a Keys trip you can get your shrimp/crabs and buy 30/40/50 gallons of fresh aerated seawater for your live well. With a pump to circulate the water or heavy aeration and some frozen water jugs to cool the water your bait will arrive alive. The fresh seawater is 50 cents a gallon which is 1/2 the price of a gal jug of drinking water.
Rippys Live Bait and Tackle

Username28
KING MACKEREL

Post by Username28 »

rare wrote:Priceless on the fresh seawater on the go :toast:
GOT THAT RIGHT! :stupid:
There is a fine line between Love & Hate.Hate is pushing them off a ledge. Loving them means you don't taunt them after you've pushed them off.

RippysFishingSupply
Fisher

The tanks are running great and nice size shrimp are coming in with some Jumbo size if you want them hand picked. We have a dedicated tank for the hand picked so they don't get beat up when netting the regular size shrimp. Live crabs are in. The finger mullet are starting to run so I am bringing in a few dozen to get the tank set up for them. Call ahead if you need them. 305 944 0572
Rippys

RippysFishingSupply
Fisher

The smallest ones are 2 1/4 inches or so lengthwise horn tip to horn tip. The live crabs are $2.00 each. Any that come in that are not perfect go on ice for $1.00 each.
Rippy

RippysFishingSupply
Fisher

We have a few dozen Finger Mullet in the tanks. The price is $2.00 each. Call ahead as they go fast. 305 944 0572

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

is that 2.00 dollars each finger mullet ?
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

RippysFishingSupply
Fisher

Yes $2.00 each. The finger mullet are fragile and have been cast netted. If I order 100 the first ones netted may have been in a live well for several hours before they get here. I only pay for the frisky ones. After a few hours any that are struggling get put on ice, about 1/3 of them. For $2.00 each you get the tough ones.

CrisE1221
Fisher

Post by CrisE1221 »

This is slightly unrelated but I pass by Rippy's all the time but unfortunately not when I'm ready to fish. Well a couple of weekends ago i went by on my way to my cousin's place on Biscayne Bay and i finally had the pleasure to go inside.....what an awesome place!!! they have everything you can ever wish for. They have such a wide selection of baits and lures (and everything else having to do with fishing) and the 2 guys working there were extremely nice. I truly wish you guys the best. They also have a ice maker in there and their prices are great. i look forward to passing by more often. I'll be there this weekend as a matter of fact.

If you have a preferred place you'd like me to write a review on, I'd be more than happy to.

Return to “Businesses and helpful Links that cater to our needs.”