F & F bait and tackle, in cutler bay

Please post Businesses that cater to us and are helpful in the area and Boatless Fishing related links here with a detailed title thanks.
Eman305
Weekend Warrior

F & F bait and tackle, in cutler bay

Post by Eman305 »

F & F Bait & Tackle
(305) 259-0247
17846 S Dixie Hwy, Miami, FL 33157

My favorite shop! Very respectful people behind the counter , killer prices on tackle, most any live bait and always fresh quality baits on deck. By far one of the best tackle shops in town, atleast in my opinion

Kerato
Seasoned Fisher

Re: F & F bait and tackle, in cutler bay

Post by Kerato »

Eman305 wrote:F & F Bait & Tackle
(305) 259-0247
17846 S Dixie Hwy, Miami, FL 33157

My favorite shop! Very respectful people behind the counter , killer prices on tackle, most any live bait and always fresh quality baits on deck. By far one of the best tackle shops in town, atleast in my opinion
I totally agree with you,that's my go to bait shop.

Kerato
Seasoned Fisher

Post by Kerato »

rare wrote:Ring the bell to go inside!!! :pistols:

:uplol: :uplol: :uplol: :uplol:

Lol about a month ago a black guy riding a bike made a scene accusing the owners of being racist,it was total cow poop all because they were unloading bait from the back and didn't hear the bell ring.

PhishingPhanatic
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by PhishingPhanatic »

Lol Rare, yeah, I have to say that is the only bait store I've ever had to be buzzed into.

Chevy Juan
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Chevy Juan »

how long have they been around? I never went there but I worked for the county (palmetto bay) for 5 years and for 3 years at the Park doing Labor accross the street from that shop.

Its not too hood right there at the shop though trust me, now if you keep going west from there then it can get pretty sketchy. I used to deal with the masses that would come from that side of the highway when working the park, it was fun 8)

I live further down south so I probably wont get anything there having two shops near me, and the fact that I rarely get bait anymore from bait and tackle shops.

cudaman
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by cudaman »

They have been around for a few years now Juan. Previous owner used to sell me the live blue crabs for $1 but now they raised the price just like any other tackle shop. They used to be on the other side of the Turnpike on Eureka Drive and then moved to US1 a few years back. They catch most of their own bait so they kind of keep the prices down, just have to be careful going there at night.

Dave86
Fisher

Post by Dave86 »

I'm a regular @ F&F and for the most part thier service and prices are good. The only creepy thing is their Santeria shrine they have on the entrance :rambo:

Username28
KING MACKEREL

Post by Username28 »

i went there with someone...and I was wearing a redneck tshirt and a cowboy hat...talk about feeling out of place...
There is a fine line between Love & Hate.Hate is pushing them off a ledge. Loving them means you don't taunt them after you've pushed them off.

Dave86
Fisher

Post by Dave86 »

rare wrote:
Dave86 wrote:The only creepy thing is their Santeria shrine they have on the entrance :rambo:
Make sure you bring an apple next time with some honey. Leave it at the shrine and let the owner or whoever is working there see you. You will get a 20% off anything you buy there & 10% off on bait. If you were all white it's a plus

:shock:

Return to “Businesses and helpful Links that cater to our needs.”