Don's Bait and Tackle

Please post Businesses that cater to us and are helpful in the area and Boatless Fishing related links here with a detailed title thanks.
bigseank22
Seasoned Fisher

Don's Bait and Tackle

Post by bigseank22 »

I am sure most of you know this place down in Homestead. They are always helpful and knowledgable every time I have been in there. They always have fresh and frozen bait. If you are headed down the keys be sure to check this place out if you have not already.

NickC
Fisher

Re: Don's Bait and Tackle

Post by NickC »

I completely agree, I passed through there a couple days ago to check out there tackle and they were awesome, spoke to Rick for a bit and he was really cool.

Chevy Juan
GOLIATH GROUPER

Re: Don's Bait and Tackle

Post by Chevy Juan »

That's 2nd Home..(First is with my Loving Wife & Daughter, Third is Keys Bridges).

Yes they are very helpful with whatever you need and they always CARE. Rick is awesome, all the guys in there will take care of you, if you become a regular it pays off. Ashley and his Wife are the owners and are amazing people, they are like family to me. I support the shop to the Fullest.

Great tackle, great bait prices, always have a great variety and its close to home, doesn't get any better than that. :toast:

Return to “Businesses and helpful Links that cater to our needs.”