Car Tires

IMPORTANT !!!!
Hey if you are going to rabble on or have something to say or whatever do it here --- open discussion. keep the rest of the forum to there titles it makes it better when reading the boards to not see off topic subject when it does not belong there. Thank you
CELLFISH
Weekend Warrior

Car Tires

Post by CELLFISH »

my 2016 Hyundai Tucson has 35000 miles on it, New tires would be in order soon. Where's the best place for new replacement original style tires. COSTCO, the Dealer, elswhere, I'm in Pembroke Pines.

ps: small bluefish on bait incoming tides, 3,4,5 o'clock... Cellfish... :patriot:
... sand under my bare feet is better than subway steps with steel toe boots on ...

krash
GOLIATH GROUPER

Re: Car Tires

Post by krash »

Tire Rack... order what you want and have them delivered to a preferred installer. Even after shipping, and mount/balance you'll save $$. They have just about any manufacturer tires brand/model you could want with fresh date codes, any other place you go will always try to sell/upsell you on what they carry and have instock.

I recently used the Firestone off Dykes&Sheridan and they were good.. I went in with a price quote form Tire Rack and they actually offered to match the price but without road hazzard. From TireRack I got the tires, shipped, with a road hazzard warranty. I've purchased 4 set's of tires on 3 different cars this way and never had a problem.
SW, Live to Fish, Have Tackle will travel ... >,)))~> ~~~~

CELLFISH
Weekend Warrior

Re: Car Tires

Post by CELLFISH »

thankx KRASH,
TIRE RACK, I reviewed the availability on their website, very interesting selections and concept,.. gotta get new tires soon before i slide into a KRASH,
thanks again.. cellfish...
... sand under my bare feet is better than subway steps with steel toe boots on ...

Return to “Chatter bucket-Ramble ONNnnnn”