m.i.a kingofthesea

IMPORTANT !!!!
Hey if you are going to rabble on or have something to say or whatever do it here --- open discussion. keep the rest of the forum to there titles it makes it better when reading the boards to not see off topic subject when it does not belong there. Thank you
gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

m.i.a kingofthesea

Post by gruntking »

have you seen the dik ?

please if spotted please let us know he went out for ice cream about a week ago havent seen or heard from him since

come back rich we I miss you friend
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

Rare
SHARKER

Re: m.i.a kingofthesea

Post by Rare »

All he told me was i'm leaving at 4:57pm. He told me not to forget 4:57pm. I'm a bit uneasy at the situation on hand. First we have issues with the forum and now papa dik missing.

fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Post by fishnfool73 »

Maybe he is at Sandles in Jamaica ? (tommy
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

swordfish
SHARKER

Post by swordfish »

fishnfool73 wrote:Maybe he is at Sandles in Jamaica ? (tommy
This is where my money would be if I was bettin...

I do want him back as well, I am sure I speak for all of us when I say we need his wit in order to complete our melting pot! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

-Swordfish

shos260288
KING MACKEREL

Post by shos260288 »

Wow, that is very strange. I haven't even received a text from him in over a week which is unusual. Maybe he's in Costa Rica chasing that record snook. BOLO for KOS last seen catching 31" snook on Dania Pier with live shrimp. KOS if your out there, give us a sign. :nilly: :nilly:
Fish Crazy

Leadslinger
Old Salt

Post by Leadslinger »

Ok so I'm not crazy. Sent him a message about a week ago offering a free shimano bait runner. Crickets.

cvstrat
FORUM CHEF "RETIRED"

Post by cvstrat »

I see he's been stepping up his outfits.

Green Tide
SHARKER

Post by Green Tide »

I think he is getting ready for ULTRA. Said he was gonna find the girl that humps trees

You shoulda been here yesterday!!!

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

You guys are a scream. The old guy disappears for a week and immediately all my good buds start thinking there's gonna be a ton of cheap equipment being sold somewhere in Sunrise lol. Not so fast lads..... I found this homo spearfishing forum called "Blowfish" and I've been tearing up their sensitive asses unmercifully for the past couple of weeks. I'm feeling much better now and I think I can play nicely. But I still have a hard on for commies.

I'm goin' shrimpin' tonight for the first time. How many five gallon buckets will I need to tote back my 65lbs? Is that the current limit? (tommy
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

There is a reason why we are a scream... You only made one post... What's going on? You didn't know you have to pay cable modem bill on time?

shos260288
KING MACKEREL

Post by shos260288 »

Kingofthesea wrote:You guys are a scream. The old guy disappears for a week and immediately all my good buds start thinking there's gonna be a ton of cheap equipment being sold somewhere in Sunrise lol. Not so fast lads..... I found this homo spearfishing forum called "Blowfish" and I've been tearing up their sensitive asses unmercifully for the past couple of weeks. I'm feeling much better now and I think I can play nicely. But I still have a hard on for commies.

I'm goin' shrimpin' tonight for the first time. How many five gallon buckets will I need to tote back my 65lbs? Is that the current limit? (tommy

Now that's the KOS we know and love. Welcome back! :dude:
Fish Crazy

fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Post by fishnfool73 »

KOTS I heard you were in the FWC fishless protection program in fear for your safety from a certain Captain and a faceless spearfisher.
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

You guys should hire Chris for the next BBQ. I fear the worst for a few of you. I think a few check points with a valid ID before going in to the BBQ is a must. Good luck and god speed

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

KOTS

Before you think you are such a hero and too proud, I hope you didn't leave any trace so none of those spear guys come after us... During BBQ, just in case, we may have to wrap you 100 times with 100 LB mono and be ready to hand you over if guys with spear gun show up... don't get us wrong...fishing hooks can't beat the spear...

swordfish
SHARKER

Post by swordfish »

I am certain, given his background and his demeanor, there would be quite a few of us willing to meet spear with lead if push comes to shove... I'll personally provide security JUST for a ride around the block in the Motorpool Jeep.

-Swordfish

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

fishnfool73 wrote:a faceless spearfisher.
:jester: :jester: :jester:

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

KOTS

Did you pay cable modem bill yet? Pompano is coming down !!! We are getting intruder(s)...

K R lip
Seasoned Fisher

Post by K R lip »

Ah lead is useless on another note anyone know if 200 lb mono shockleader can sling a handgranade :scratch:

Return to “Chatter bucket-Ramble ONNnnnn”