Bridge Muttons

IMPORTANT !!!!
Hey if you are going to rabble on or have something to say or whatever do it here --- open discussion. keep the rest of the forum to there titles it makes it better when reading the boards to not see off topic subject when it does not belong there. Thank you
SaltyDog
KING MACKEREL

Re: Bridge Muttons

Post by SaltyDog »

kblue wrote:
Green Tide wrote:
fishnfool73 wrote:20 inches for muttons and grovers. Even my gf looks at grovers under 20 inches and says throw it back.
What does that mean I know girls and say through all of them back so you should throw all of them back. More like the voice of inexperience And shouldn't really respond to something like this
For boatless bottom fising, spot is most important... That is why I am so crazy about honey holes.
really we havent noticed :roll:

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

SaltyDog wrote:
kblue wrote: For boatless bottom fising, spot is most important... That is why I am so crazy about honey holes.
really we havent noticed :roll:
Ha Ha Ha...
Also, make sure using circle hook, fish finder rig, and pin fish, etc to catch a big mutton...

BTW, I am wondering where Chris is fishing ???

STRIZ
KING MACKEREL

Post by STRIZ »

I would jump 6' of the ground with a 18 or 20 mutt. My luck not to get past 16 on the mutts or wind up with a 20 puffer blown up with 25 pounds of water. Lol

Had no more than a handfull of 18 or so. Then again I used to smoke way to much lmao
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HIGH
EVEN WHEN THE NECK IS DIRTY

bolo
USER BANNED

Post by bolo »

Green Tide wrote:
fishnfool73 wrote:20 inches for muttons and grovers. Even my gf looks at grovers under 20 inches and says throw it back.
What does that mean I know girls and say through all of them back so you should throw all of them back. More like the voice of inexperience And shouldn't really respond to something like this
Maybe fishnfool and his gf choose not to keep anything smaller than 20". Why would you choose to say he lack experience?
The Judge asked the prostitute, "At what point did you realize you were raped?"
The prostitute replied (wiping away tears), "When the check bounced."

cantseeme47
KING MACKEREL

Post by cantseeme47 »

bolo wrote:
Green Tide wrote:
Maybe fishnfool and his gf choose not to keep anything smaller than 20". Why would you choose to say he lack experience?

Holy cow a ghost appeared. Havent seen that name in a awhile
Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.

Return to “Chatter bucket-Ramble ONNnnnn”