Any teachers here?

IMPORTANT !!!!
Hey if you are going to rabble on or have something to say or whatever do it here --- open discussion. keep the rest of the forum to there titles it makes it better when reading the boards to not see off topic subject when it does not belong there. Thank you
Ken+
Old Salt

Any teachers here?

Post by Ken+ »

I'd like to know who is a junior high or senior high teacher.

I'm in Teacher's College this year and at the end of my courses is a 1 month internship. I'm looking for an internship opportunity that is outside of Ontario if one is available. :)

The internship is in addition to my practicum session...so I'm not worried if my experience does not immediate relate to teaching in Ontario schools. In fact, my program encourages us to "experience something new and unique".

The internship runs from end of April to end of May. My school can facilitates some of the process, but I'll learn more on Oct 1st after an info session.

My teaching subjects are Biology and Chemistry at the highschool level...but general science is OK too. I would be certified to teach grade 7-12 by the end of April.

I have family in Coral Spring or Orlando whom I could stay with. I could prefer something within 30min drive radius if possible.

I'm just thinking out loud at the moment...but if something looks suitable, then thoughts may turn into action if there is a good match. If you are interested, or know someone who may be interested, please let me know!

Return to “Chatter bucket-Ramble ONNnnnn”