how bout we all post our snook catches here

IMPORTANT !!!!
Hey if you are going to rabble on or have something to say or whatever do it here --- open discussion. keep the rest of the forum to there titles it makes it better when reading the boards to not see off topic subject when it does not belong there. Thank you
gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

how bout we all post our snook catches here

Post by gruntking »

instead of making a new post everytime we get a snook this season why not just post them here i'll start two days in two slots down

so i started now time for yall to jump in

fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

Poseidon10/31
KING MACKEREL

Re: how bout we all post our snook catches here

Post by Poseidon10/31 »

Oh boy, here we go. Slot fish aren't worth the effort it takes to reach in my pocket to grab my phone for a pic. Over 40" and I'll think about it. I live line slot fish.

cantseeme47
KING MACKEREL

Post by cantseeme47 »

Poseidon10/31 wrote:Oh boy, here we go. Slot fish aren't worth the effort it takes to reach in my pocket to grab my phone for a pic. Over 40" and I'll think about it. I live line slot fish.

Reel guy :roll:
Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

Poseidon10/31 wrote:Oh boy, here we go. Slot fish aren't worth the effort it takes to reach in my pocket to grab my phone for a pic. Over 40" and I'll think about it. I live line slot fish.

Alright Mr.cocky how bout me an you make this interesting you want over slot fish we can do this how bout a wager of sorts cash or gear it's all the same to me
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

Backwoods123
Old Salt

Post by Backwoods123 »

gruntking wrote:

Alright Mr.cocky how bout me an you make this interesting you want over slot fish we can do this how bout a wager of sorts cash or gear it's all the same to me
Lol this is getting good.... But we all know theodds are amillion to 1 who would win this thing... Or atleast i do!! :reeling:

Backwoods123
Old Salt

Post by Backwoods123 »

I think this 42" frm the other night was worthy of a picture.
IMG_20140819_204959.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Poseidon10/31
KING MACKEREL

Post by Poseidon10/31 »

Did I really troll Joe with that comment, is that even possible?!?! :dude: let me think about that offer, I wouldn't put much down since I put in minimal effort.

Backwoods, nice snook, I know Joe would win the bet too. You won't catch me driving up to Sebastian or Jupiter from Miami. I'll be fishing the closest beach spot to me, with a yoyo for an hour or 2 in the morning.

This might be a cool idea, have a forum contest running say, the month of October. Those who buy in get a number they have to include in their snook pics, then after the tourney have another BBQ slash awards. ???

gdm phil
SHARKER

Post by gdm phil »

BBQ sounds like a good idea, we as a forum have about 100 bucks left over from the raffle
Philthy sport fishing
Come get philthy!
561-542-2515
Affordable offshore trips fir the boat less fishermen

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

Poseidon10/31 wrote:Did I really troll Joe with that comment, is that even possible?!?! :dude: let me think about that offer, I wouldn't put much down since I put in minimal effort.

Backwoods, nice snook, I know Joe would win the bet too. You won't catch me driving up to Sebastian or Jupiter from Miami. I'll be fishing the closest beach spot to me, with a yoyo for an hour or 2 in the morning.

This might be a cool idea, have a forum contest running say, the month of October. Those who buy in get a number they have to include in their snook pics, then after the tourney have another BBQ slash awards. ???

dude i dont fish more then that most nights

you wouldnt have to worrie about me driveing north its not worth it anymore use to be you could fish all night and not see anyone after 10pm but things have changed
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

migs24
Old Salt

Post by migs24 »

[/quote]use to be you could fish all night and not see anyone after 10pm but things have changed[/quote]

Spot on! The main reason why I'm giving it a couple days so all the kooks go back into hiding. I kept checking the inlet cams for Sebastian, boynton, and a few other places on opener in between scavenging for decent baits. The he'll with that nonsense. I let the baits off the hook for another day. And who ever had the bright idea to have snook opener on a holiday should be sterilized.

SaltyDog
KING MACKEREL

Post by SaltyDog »

It seems it always starts on a weekend.....

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

Sooooo here is where da biggame is run that dogggggggg 39 inches at Anglins solo....Scottyooo thanks for advices you were right on da money also watch a few vids of Capt.Jeff cool dude funny too Im ready for da mullet run I want to fish with hog legs :mrgreen:

Scotty you d meng :cheers: caught two more smaller ones not slot ....broke me off 2 times ..... :| I already know how they think lol
Before someone attack me ,I grab the snook like that bcause I don't have too much grip with my right hand didn't want it harm the fish its hard to grab it with both hands I put him back on da net to released him or her :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SaltyDog
KING MACKEREL

Post by SaltyDog »

Raul your welcome bud i told you every secret i got well maybe not everyone :mrgreen: i knew you would nail em im glad my advice helped you dude you re ready now and got the fever. The snook are in trouble! :toast: nice piggy

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

Comon' old man.....you going for the title King of the Forum? I don't know what church you go to but please sign my atheist a$$ up now! Raul........ you're a player around here my friend and that makes me smile. Keep smokin' those 'dogs', catching those fish and posting those pics. And BTW hold your friggin fish up for the pic anyway you want.
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

SaltyDog wrote:Raul your welcome bud i told you every secret i got well maybe not everyone :mrgreen: i knew you would nail em im glad my advice helped you dude you re ready now and got the fever. The snook are in trouble! :toast: nice piggy
Yes indeed Scott. very nice pier but $10 parking $7 to fish :evil: wont be going there anymore .... I know there's more secrets I will figure them out the tools you gave me were good enough ,I got hooks for small bait or hog legs :pistols:

SaltyDog
KING MACKEREL

Post by SaltyDog »

Lol good thing I said Dania proud of you dawg

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

Kingofthesea wrote:Comon' old man.....you going for the title King of the Forum? I don't know what church you go to but please sign my atheist a$$ up now! Raul........ you're a player around here my friend and that makes me smile. Keep smokin' those 'dogs', catching those fish and posting those pics. And BTW hold your friggin fish up for the pic anyway you want.
@Richard
:toast: anytime Brotha you are welcome to sign up ..the King of Kings :pistols:

Scott I went to fish this pier by mistake I tho Dania was Anglings :oops: no my territory lol

ilovefishing
Seasoned Fisher

Post by ilovefishing »

Nice catch to gk, backwoods, and permitchaser

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

must say im pretty impressed with that one raul

soo look since everyone is trying to get on the snook this season how bout a little competition ? maybe like twenty bucks a piece
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

you know raul i remember it like it was yesterday when i put you on your first snook just about that same size im really impressed
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

lol thank you I also put you on this perm lol BTW I just learn how to fish this things and the slot game I don't like just like I said its like winning da lotto :pig: .in a boat its another ball game lol...

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

ok ok ok so whats da trick to get a slot do I put a sign on ma bait ? :jester: lately all the fish I have caught I have to let go grrrrrr.....

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Nice work, Raul!!

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

Rare wrote:Nice work, Raul!!

:toast:

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

Raul
Good Job. Now you become SnookChaser?

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

permitchaser wrote:lol thank you I also put you on this perm lol BTW I just learn how to fish this things and the slot game I don't like just like I said its like winning da lotto :pig: .in a boat its another ball game lol...
Yeah that didn't happen you didn't put me on that fish
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

two over one in bunch under fun night

YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

kblue wrote:Raul
Good Job. Now you become SnookChaser?
Yup lol :toast:

swordfish
SHARKER

Post by swordfish »

Very cool, keep em coming. I haven't had time to get out there!

-Swordfish

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

another good night on the bridge

ohh befor i forgot look on the fwc page 4 guys got caught with 6 or 7 snook im leaning more towards 7 all well over slot

even got a double header with one of my favorite pier rats Image

cam close to my slot i mean i kind of should have kept it would have shrank that quarter once on ice but hey its all good i'll catch more later on in the season
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

Return to “Chatter bucket-Ramble ONNnnnn”