Always one in any place you go !

IMPORTANT !!!!
Hey if you are going to rabble on or have something to say or whatever do it here --- open discussion. keep the rest of the forum to there titles it makes it better when reading the boards to not see off topic subject when it does not belong there. Thank you
GooganHunter
Fisher

Always one in any place you go !

Post by GooganHunter »

last night me and a friend were fishing and he had a snook on a free lined shrimp no sooner is the snook back in the water , you hear the sound of braid whipping threw the air right to the spot it was hooked up , now the jerk that is doing this was fishing a sea wall about 100 yards away and seen the snook and ran over there to cast a jig and tangle everyone up in doing so , after a few words we get the guy to leave , 5 mins later he's walking back with 4 friends and the guy that started all this stands 40 feet away , and my friend that was there with me said he we go , they walked out on the cat walk we were at and started throwing grubs and other plastic baits , well guess what 4 lines tangled so i cut there line to free the other 4 of our lines , guy ties his crap back on and then swings it out and snap there go the lure , we ask them to back off and go some where else and let us fish . well they started mouthing off and them yelling we will cut you were gangsters , we started busted up laughing , well we finally said enough was enough and call the police and didn't go well for them , 3 tickets , 1 arrest , 1 car impounded

people these days

killakimdr
Fisher

Re: Always one in any place you go !

Post by killakimdr »

Wow fishing just isnt safe anymore... But i agree aith the post above me. I probably would chill on that spot.

GooganHunter
Fisher

Post by GooganHunter »

rare wrote:
well we finally said enough was enough and call the police and didn't go well for them , 3 tickets , 1 arrest , 1 car impounded
I wouldnt going back to that spot anytime soon if I were you. Not worth it for a fish...
im not scared of them , nor will i stop going there to fish , backing down and not going there shows weakness and i dont and will not ever back down to punks !!! plus i dont think they will be back for a while as they were all given a 10 day trespass warning for the park , so if there in the park in that time do not pass go ,go directly to jail

got to love 379.105 being a 2nd deg misdemeanor

SaltySeaweed
Fisher

Post by SaltySeaweed »

glad to hea those guys got what they deserved :cheers:

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

rare wrote:
GooganHunter wrote:
im not scared of them , nor will i stop going there to fish , backing down and not going there shows weakness and i dont and will not ever back down to punks !!!

Gonna play devil advocate here if you don't mind. Do you think calling the cops and getting them tickets and jail time is a sign of weakness instead of you going hand to hand combat and teaching them a lesson...

:dude: Image
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

Xpierrat
Old Salt

Post by Xpierrat »

no it is a sign of maturity.....

if you went hand to hand and things went bad and you had to escalate...and one of them ends up dead you would have legal problems ...self defense or not....

good call...but watch your back just the same
Rick

GooganHunter
Fisher

Post by GooganHunter »

well i havent been there in days if it makes yall feel any better . but mainly due to i have other things to do at the moment , but what i was trying to say with the im not going to back down to them is this , im not going to give them the power to run any one off and not going there because your scared of retaliation gives them that power !

they are a bunch of WANNA BE'S out there with there import cars out there drinking and making a fuss , just because they act gangster and want to wear clothes with goofy ny crap on it and wanna play were a gang crap so be it ,

not the first time i've dealt with punks like this , living in cali i went to school in south compton had to walk threw and metal detector just to get in to the school , bus stop drive bys , and oh yea a white kids going to school in a prominently black school and get punched if you wear the wrong color shirt , so this crap with these punks aint nothing new to me

and the fact that they guy that started all the chit stay back while his friends came over shows that there all mouth and were not going to do any thing , and by us calling the cops out there pretty much did the trick , as i seen one of them in walmart yesterday and he turned and walked the other way and would not come in my direction

THIS AINT MY FIRST RODEO !!!

Return to “Chatter bucket-Ramble ONNnnnn”