Capt Changs Gulfstream party boat (JOKE)

Ask your question Here, remember to include the important stuff like, What gear, area you are in, and so on.
Redneckdelux
Fisher

Re: Capt Changs Gulfstream party boat (JOKE)

Post by Redneckdelux »

Gruntking who was that towards

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

You
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

Redneckdelux
Fisher

Post by Redneckdelux »

Lmao that was funny not like care what you all think or say I've lived in the south my whole life born and raised I fly my rebel flag 24/7 I know how to fish and hunt it was a crap trip on a crap boat all I did was voice my opinion of the trip if you got your panties it a tight wad that's on you bud I don't really give 2 poops what anybody says I just hope that who ever reads what I wrote changes there mind and doesn't go on that boat I've written the same thing on lots of pages in hopes that he looses I few people if 1 person changes there mind I'm good if your all bent outa shape about it well that's on you man

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

Lmao damn Sarasota googs so spoiled by them bs red grouper

Dude your not the first person I've seen from over there go out on Chans and not catch sht but look man it's cool I'm not mad at you hell everyone on the boat had a real good laugh talking about you and your wife today
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

Redneckdelux
Fisher

Post by Redneckdelux »

Glad I could give yall something to talk about

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

I love Gulfstream... it has its own style as fishing boat... it is not service-oriented nor customer-focused but fishing-focused...
Chan took us his best spot and it is up to us catch fish... Today, there were only 6 people and most those so-called nice and excellent but savvy party boat doesn't go out or ask us to pay more... Chan knew we are hardcore/stupid fishermen not just weekend tourists and he was willing to go out with 6 people at the regular price...he probably lost money today but he wanted to see us catching fish... Weather was tough and 6 ft waves...Of course, we caught fish...not a lot but good enough... another fun day in gulfstream... :reeling:

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Im the type of guy that needs to check things out to see what the real deal with these bathroom. So headed down to check and even went inside with the door closed for 5mins. Both bathrooms are cleaned and no smell but a hint of potpourri.

Redneckdelux
Fisher

Post by Redneckdelux »

Yeah see what 5 min of cleaning will do

STRIZ
KING MACKEREL

Post by STRIZ »

Fluffy gonna give you a hug for that Potpourri brah.

Gotta love it when people wanna hurt others out of customers cuz they did not catch squat and cant take a smell or 2

Hang yourself some squid earrings and counter the smell. You a redneck afterall right?

Dont ya feel like home?
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HIGH
EVEN WHEN THE NECK IS DIRTY

snapperfanatic18
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by snapperfanatic18 »

I knew this thread would reach 2 pages...lololololol....

Redneckdelux
Fisher

Post by Redneckdelux »

Hell let's go for 3

HJared
KING MACKEREL

Post by HJared »

lol i wouldnt go that far but gave fluff a chuckle

Redneckdelux
Fisher

Post by Redneckdelux »

Fluff is definitely one of a kind

cudaman
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by cudaman »

I heard some Florida boys caught some nice fish yesterday on Captain Chan's fish smelly boat. I would like to see those pics.

Redneckdelux
Fisher

Post by Redneckdelux »

Oh so weekend fishing sux and during the week fishing is were it's at...

cudaman
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by cudaman »

Not quiet, it just depends on where the boat goes. Sometimes he finds good spots that are producing and sometimes he explores old spots he hasn't been to in a while and those can be hit or miss. But he always puts people on big yellow tail snappers, if you don't listen to Fluff's instructions you will do bad. Sometimes Fluff will joke around a lot and people don't pay attention to what he tells them. You must get on the rotation line to catch the big yellow tails, if you don't then you won't catch squat.

Just a word of concern and I will respectfully say:
Putting a boat's or Captain's business on the line cause you didn't catch fish is not the way to do it. That is their bread and butter, we are running out of boats to fishing on because of bad feedback just because people don't understand what a real fishing boat is like. It's certainly is not a cruise-ship. It is normally a boat full of smelly fishermen that have been working all day or week at catching extra special bait to take on those boats. A lot of those boats hold the toilet water in tanks and do not spill it in the ocean, the waste smell will travel in and out the pipes with the moving water, so most of these boats bathrooms will smell like urine. Bait hits the decks on a daily basis and on a boat like Captain Chan's where he goes the extra mile to get sand, menhaden oil, and silver sides, the smelly mess from the big effort in getting the chum going will linger on the boat, specially on a hot day. It is a fishing boat and a good one at what it does. Next time, please, just write your report as respectfully as you can. We will all appreciate that. Must people just want to know where the hot bite is.

Redneckdelux
Fisher

Post by Redneckdelux »

Cudaman well said sorry didn't mean to come off rude I completely understand a smelly working boat but a little time and effort before the ride starts would be appreciated for customers as far as price is concerned I feel we got jipped because all the websites say one price and as soon as we walked up there's a different price and yeah the rental rods are crappy nobody wants to put out there good stuff for other people to use and abuse we were rushed onto the boat so I didn't have time to grab all my gear I just had time to run back and grab the cooler of drinks and if you're on the boat working for tips if you just sit there and just talk you don't deserve a tip fluff is a character and he probably knows his stuff very well but if he's going to talk smack I'll give it right back I have no problem doing that and if you're the captain of your own vessel you should at least take a little pride In Your Vessel and make it worthy one gentleman had a line screamer on and it cut his braid on the bottom part of the boat cause the bottom wood rail was all tore up take pride in your boat clean it up fix stuff right don't just half ass it stuff like that goes along way when you have paying customers driving from who knows how far away to catch fish good looking boat clean ready to go(goes along way rather then a wreaked looking boat that stinks from yesterday's trip) just saying Id love to go on it again and get proved wrong but we'll see about that

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

gulfstream6-7-2016.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

john making new friends Image

the sleeping giant
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

my tally for the day was 4 1/2 mutts 5 or 6 tails one cuda the fishing wasnt very hott but i had a great trip besides this one damn asain guy that kept trying to fish next to me
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

gruntking wrote:t i had a great trip besides this one damn asain guy that kept trying to fish next to me
I was doing my job...what I am supposed to do when fishing with expert...lol
But it was fun to fish next to this guy Joe... numerous times he tried to make me to the other side of boat...But I stick my spot with my chicken rig...lol
Paul guy was so wondering asking me how I know all these guys...Obviously he didn't know 4 out of 6 persons were from Boatless forum.

cudaman
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by cudaman »

Redneckdelux wrote:Cudaman well said sorry didn't mean to come off rude I completely understand a smelly working boat but a little time and effort before the ride starts would be appreciated for customers as far as price is concerned I feel we got jipped because all the websites say one price and as soon as we walked up there's a different price and yeah the rental rods are crappy nobody wants to put out there good stuff for other people to use and abuse we were rushed onto the boat so I didn't have time to grab all my gear I just had time to run back and grab the cooler of drinks and if you're on the boat working for tips if you just sit there and just talk you don't deserve a tip fluff is a character and he probably knows his stuff very well but if he's going to talk smack I'll give it right back I have no problem doing that and if you're the captain of your own vessel you should at least take a little pride In Your Vessel and make it worthy one gentleman had a line screamer on and it cut his braid on the bottom part of the boat cause the bottom wood rail was all tore up take pride in your boat clean it up fix stuff right don't just half ass it stuff like that goes along way when you have paying customers driving from who knows how far away to catch fish good looking boat clean ready to go(goes along way rather then a wreaked looking boat that stinks from yesterday's trip) just saying Id love to go on it again and get proved wrong but we'll see about that
I can tell you that you do not see what goes into the maintenance of a boat like that. Including hauling the sand in the boat. Just look by the street and you will see the mountain of sand needed to fish a week's worth on that boat. I can also tell you that this is no tourist trap boat, where you can expect everything you are expecting of because they do load 30 to 35 people on every trip and only go to 30 feet of water to catch grunts. On this boat you need to learn the ropes like the guys on the above pictures did. That's how they get to catch the quality fish. Crappy gear is no excuse not to catch fish, that gear stays out to the ocean spray every day. It will get crappy no matter what. If they did everything you want them to do the trips should be $100 to $125 per person for a day's trip with as many hours as this boat does. As a #1 lesson, never rent gear as it will never be the same as your own priced gear. 6 pack charters include premium gear, but they do charge premium rates to fish 4 or 6 hours. I have not seen premium gear being rented on any party boat, so do not expect that anywhere. Good luck next time, at least you know what to expect if you ever get on that boat again.

Redneckdelux
Fisher

Post by Redneckdelux »

Never expected great gear and the gear I used was working just fine and yes I completely understand the new expectations

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

Redneckdelux wrote:Hell let's go for 3
This thread you created becomes very good one... it has been a while to have fun thread like this... :thumright:

BTW, I overheard Chan affirmatively telling Fluff about cleaning bathroom...
And I saw one occasion Fluff did his job...he yelled Joe...and made Joe clean the sh!t he created by scrubbing...

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Thanks, Red. Because of this thread i went on this party boat. Thanks for the heads up

Redneckdelux
Fisher

Post by Redneckdelux »

That looks like you got that at the fish market right next to the boat that's why it's there so when you don't catch anything on the boat you can stop in there and make it look like you did lol

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Redneckdelux wrote:That looks like you got that at the fish market right next to the boat that's why it's there so when you don't catch anything on the boat you can stop in there and make it look like you did lol

Yes i did

Redneckdelux
Fisher

Post by Redneckdelux »

Haha its all good man congrats on catching a fine looking dinner

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

I gave away my tails and they were so thankful after tasting fresh fish... It is our privilege to let other taste something they have no idea of... Those PETA may be converted after tasting fresh snappers....lol

Redneckdelux
Fisher

Post by Redneckdelux »

Haha

Return to “Boatless Fishing General Info”