Its your day Zebco

Ask your question Here, remember to include the important stuff like, What gear, area you are in, and so on.
BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Its your day Zebco

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

Wish you were here soak it up and fish the fingers that are passing, some Big Macks around Buddy.

I am going to tell that story Zeb

Zeb and I are out on the pier fishing and the macks are hitting well on the south side and they are all whipping out lures and gotchas like mad fisherman, Zeb looks at me and says lets make some room to fish, so he goes to the northside and throws out his Spoon. Bam and he has a nice one on and flips it up and Zeb screams they moved to the northside and I thought the pier was going to shift and slide in just about every person ran to the northside about 40 or so people and I must have laughed for 5 minutes . I miss fishing with you and it has not been the same.

I will fish today because we always did Thanks for all the memory's and I am always thinking of you my Friend
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

snapperfanatic18
GOLIATH GROUPER

Re: Its your day Zebco

Post by snapperfanatic18 »

Great story! May he r.i.p.....#fallenfisherman

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Zebco is lol at all of you right now! (tommy

Sucks i lost my old account so i could post some of his PM he sent me! Happy bday, Zeb :toast:

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

Men come and go but legends are eternal. I think of him often :salut:
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

cudaman
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by cudaman »

I do miss his down straight up dry sarcasm that made some cry. May he continue to fish in peace.

SaltyDog
KING MACKEREL

Post by SaltyDog »

All i have to say is i have never fished Dania but once since he passed its not the same nor will it ever be again he was that big of a presence and a much better friend and guy to talk with. RIP Tommy never forgotten brotha

Return to “Boatless Fishing General Info”