water/boat shoes

Ask your question Here, remember to include the important stuff like, What gear, area you are in, and so on.
Moose
KING MACKEREL

water/boat shoes

Post by Moose »

so im looking for a pair of all purpose water shoes.....the kind you can wear on the boat or while wading and also non slip so i can climb ledges and rocks in some of my spots....

anybody have any recommendations? something light is clutch...not looking to stay dry btw, just not looking to slip on anything

MrEnigma
Seasoned Fisher

Re: water/boat shoes

Post by MrEnigma »

I have a pair of these:

http://www.sperrytopsider.com/en/h2o-es ... ts&start=1

They're crazy light and made for use in water. They have good grip, but I can't say I have ever tried climbing rocks in them.

gdm phil
SHARKER

Post by gdm phil »

If you need sperrys Lmk my dad works for another company under the umbrella of wolverine world wide. Basically I get them for wholesale dead cost
Philthy sport fishing
Come get philthy!
561-542-2515
Affordable offshore trips fir the boat less fishermen

Leadslinger
Old Salt

Post by Leadslinger »

The speery are good. However, they do not stand behind their product as they once did, learned that the hard way. I wear these types of shoes about 80% of the time, and just picked up a pair of Teva at Bass Pro. About a month in and I like them just fine so far, light weight and quick draining from a tennis shoe style. Not sure about the grip, I tend to stay away from slippery rocks lol.

Return to “Boatless Fishing General Info”