10 Commandments Shorebound Fishing

Ask your question Here, remember to include the important stuff like, What gear, area you are in, and so on.
Rare
SHARKER

Re: 10 Commandments Shorebound Fishing

Post by Rare »

kblue wrote:We need to make Boatless site recover its past glory... :drunk: :auto: :pistols:
Call me crazy but it starts by posting about what this site is all about.

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

Old School wrote:Last time i was called in for jury duty (Many years ago) the judge asked if any of the prospective jurors had any experiences with being robbed or mugged, since the defendant was being tried for that type of crime. I held up my hand and explained i had about 44 attempts to rob or assault me during my lifetime. He looked a me in disbelief and then i explained to him that i had a early morning paper route when i was just 14 yo (The manager lied about my age) and usually went fishing after i delivered the paper at 2:00 to 3:00 AM, during the summer months when school was out. I fished in some very dangerous places and fended off numerous assaults and muggings and several were life threatening. Then in my adult life my job was not much safer, since i was a photog and had to venture into many dangerous places for my work.

He dismissed me in a heart beat.
I thought you were the guy who knows how to freeze fish...
That is unusual life... What do you mean by many dangerous places as photog? Are you talking about Vietnam war where KOTS was a bad @ss?

fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Post by fishnfool73 »

kblue wrote:We need to make Boatless site recover its past glory... :drunk: :auto: :pistols:
That will never happen. The cast of characters from past glories on this forum for the most part have moved on and the vibe isn't the same and I doubt it ever will be.
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

You can just imagine all the talent and experience that was once abundant by the ten or so long term members that IMO are still the backbone of Boatless. I understand at times my rants come from different directions but I know I have consistanly expressed gratitude towards members past and present. I could never give back what I have taken already.

Psst.....to say the Forum sucked during the Yankee trip would be harsh but it was different that week. It's just the little things that were missing (re: Rory's explanation on the proper way to defrost vac pac fish fillet).
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

Rare wrote:
Call me crazy but it starts by posting about what this site is all about.
I won't call you crazy... but I think you should remove stinky air-J slipper, a GK-repellent... It works as I haven't seen GK for a while...and I am almost about reporting him as MIF... But the side effect is repelling others... (tommy

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

his sht welfare slides isnt whats keeping me away

most on the site are to good of fishermen for a simple guy like me
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Like a bad diarrhea big guy is back! We miss you, big guy! I would like for you to autograph it for me and i will put it in a frame. It will read, the best fishguy in north miami....I will hang the frame in the bathroom....

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

I saw the pics on IG. Very cool although from the background I think youve been down south breaking into the freakin cobia farm again huh? Certainly are easier to catch em in a pen huh? Send me my usual fillet vig and I won't tell the guys where you were.
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

Return to “Boatless Fishing General Info”