Handi-capped fisherman

Ask your question Here, remember to include the important stuff like, What gear, area you are in, and so on.
nonamesleft47
Fisher

Re: Handi-capped fisherman

Post by nonamesleft47 »

I know this is an old thread but this may be of use to others. The host of our outdoors show Kentucky Afield has use of only one arm and is an avid hunter and fisherman. He draws a bow with his teeth and can out fish most guys. His name is Tim Farmer and Kentucky Afield videos can be seen on Youtube. He can be contacted through the KY department of fish and wildlife website. I'm sure he would be willing to help other handicapped fishermen/outdoorsmen.

Boruchlen
" Forum Mensch "

Re: Handi-capped fisherman

Post by Boruchlen »

nonamesleft47 wrote:I know this is an old thread but this may be of use to others. The host of our outdoors show Kentucky Afield has use of only one arm and is an avid hunter and fisherman. He draws a bow with his teeth and can out fish most guys. His name is Tim Farmer and Kentucky Afield videos can be seen on Youtube. He can be contacted through the KY department of fish and wildlife website. I'm sure he would be willing to help other handicapped fishermen/outdoorsmen.
GREAT!! Thanks for the info.
It is a far better thing to have caught and lost, than to have never caught at all.
Courage is not a lack of fear, but the ability to act while facing fear

Return to “Boatless Fishing General Info”