VIEW ALL NEW POSTS HERE - Click Here

New User Registration has been temporarily suspended as of 09/27/17 will resume shortly

Anyone up for a last minute yellowfin trip to Puerto Vallart

[ View new posts ]

Ask your question Here, remember to include the important stuff like, What gear, area you are in, and so on.

Anyone up for a last minute yellowfin trip to Puerto Vallart

Postby bnz » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:40 pm

Hey guys, have a trip on Dec 15-18 with the Osuna Brothers (Marla Sportfishing) out of Puerto Vallarta that one of our group had to drop out last minute due to a family illness. If you have any interest in going and can make it shoot me a PM. Cost is $1675 for 2.5 days of fishing (food and tackle provided if you don't want to bring your own). We will be targeting big yellowfin tuna. The Osunas have consistently been catching 200-300 lb fish over the past month. Just thought I'd throw it out there to see if anyone can fill this slot.
bnz
Fisher

Re: Anyone up for a last minute yellowfin trip to Puerto Val

Postby Rare » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:56 pm

kblue?

I have fished with BNZ (Bill) on the yankee capt. and on his boat..... He is a stand up guy & loves fishing! This is a great trip with great people going as well.
Rare
SHARKER

Postby fishnfool73 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:02 pm

If my passport wasn't out of date I would join you. Try this on 360tuna or bloodydecks you have a chance there of finding someone
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.
fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Postby bnz » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:15 pm

Yep, already posted on both places. Just thought I’d try here as well. There are a few on here who’ve told me they’d like to do this trip sometime. Disadvantage is that this is last minute for such a big trip.
bnz
Fisher

Postby bnz » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:41 am

Alright guys, trip is paid for so at this point trying to just recoup a little money for the guy who dropped out. Your cost is $1,000 and he paid your deposit.
bnz
Fisher

Postby bnz » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:26 pm

Discounted spot taken.
bnz
Fisher

Return to Boatless Fishing General Info