A question

Post your How to Storys-Articles here and please only How To's related to Boatless Fishing.
BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

This would be a personal thing, I do not like metal it makes a sound and is able to be seen.

I tie directly to line or leader and my leader is attached to my main line with a uni-knot, I sometimes use a spiderhitch to double my main line about 1 foot and then tie leader to it.

Swivels do help to stop the line from twisting up IMO.
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

kyfisherman
KING MACKEREL

Post by kyfisherman »

do a google search under "uni knot" and there you'll find some good diagrams on how to tie the uni knot, i have yet to try one but i can see it definitely has it's benefits

BoatlessFisherman

just go here and click tie a uni-knot

http://www.boatlessfishing.com/abcfishing.htm
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

kyfisherman
KING MACKEREL

Post by kyfisherman »

wow bf, believe it or not i'd never seen that seciton. thats kewl

BoatlessFisherman

Take your time on the front page theres is alot of info, I have not finished it yet but will.

One day soon I am going to write a how to use the front page if your going fishing, there is a couple of links I use to tell me where the fish are biteing. It really works more than not.
-Tommy A-

Return to “How To's Articles”