Time to rename the forum?

How to do it, What to use.
" Please when starting a Help thread to keep in mind to have me make it a sticky if it is on a specific method " Makes them easier to find
fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Re: Time to rename the forum?

Post by fishnfool73 »

I will say no need for it. As pointed out already a partyboat section that isn't used much. If the section is created the general section will still be flooded with it like it is now. Welcome to the flavor of the week ie Tugas fishing bridge fishing or pier fishing when it's going off. This site is big enough without adding more unneeded sections.
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

BEOWULF
KING MACKEREL

Post by BEOWULF »

BoatlessFisherman wrote:Rumor has it will be outlawed on all piers south of Jacksonville, it now time
Are you serious?

Xpierrat
Old Salt

Post by Xpierrat »

fishnfool73 wrote:I will say no need for it. As pointed out already a partyboat section that isn't used much. If the section is created the general section will still be flooded with it like it is now. Welcome to the flavor of the week ie Tugas fishing bridge fishing or pier fishing when it's going off. This site is big enough without adding more unneeded sections.

LOL.... we do have a Yak section and last time I checked they float ( most of the time )

looks like the board has the same 3 sections on boats that were there before.... just separated from the report area a little better....

its done and I think separating it is an improvement.... so lets all just go fish.... I missed my fix this week.... building a jigging (opps ) rod instead..... since my pin rig (aka double rod trolley ) is supposedly baned from the best King fish pier in the area....and is gathering a lot of dust.....

look out your meathoud might be next ( I know of a pier that does not allow freelining for example.... ) just because it is different or you don't understand how it works does not mean it should be banned.... it is just another tool and has its time and place
Rick

BEOWULF
KING MACKEREL

Post by BEOWULF »

Xpierrat wrote:look out your meathoud might be next
I have a bad feeling that drift boats are going to ban jigging eventually, hope I'm wrong...

cudaman
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by cudaman »

The addition of the "Landless Fishing---How tos and methods" looks good.

englishadam
Seasoned Fisher

Post by englishadam »

gruntking wrote:so should we have a freeline section ?
We need A Yo-Yo Section. :P
Last edited by englishadam on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

englishadam
Seasoned Fisher

Post by englishadam »

BEOWULF wrote:
Xpierrat wrote:look out your meathoud might be next
I have a bad feeling that drift boats are going to ban jigging eventually, hope I'm wrong...
Our trips on drift boats are dedicated to jigging the bait cheaters are banned :)

Return to “Boat Fishing Info, How tos and methods”