ft. Pierce

Boatless Fishing Reports for the three Countys including these areas Sebastian Inlet, Melbourne Beach, Indian Shores, Wabasso Beach, Fort Pierce, Port St lucie, .Daytona Beach, Daytona Beach Shores, New Smyrna Beach, Ormond Beach, Pierson, Ponce Inlet, Port Orange, South Daytona.
david32809
Fisher

ft. Pierce

Post by david32809 »

I happen to be in the area of Ft. Pierce last weekend and decided to check out the beaches and the inlet. It all looks really fishy. Has anyone fished at Pepper Park before. Looking at the area it looks like a great area for surf fishing. Also the area on the Southside of the inlet I believe its called Jetty Park. There were a few people fishing at Jetty Park but didn't see much being caught. I was there mid to late afternoon and after a thunderstorm rolled through earlier. No one was fishing the surf at Pepper Park when I was there. I talked to the lifeguards to find out what the boundaries are set for swimming and fishing. The beach looks like it is a High Impact beach. There were a few pods of mullet in the surf.

Has anyone been fishing in the locations recently? I am planning on spending a couple of days down there in the near future. I live in the Orlando area.

Does anyone know where any great bait shops are located near here that sells fresh and live baits?

Green Tide
SHARKER

Re: ft. Pierce

Post by Green Tide »

There should be a bait shop on us1 right where you turn to go to jetty park its Fishing Center

You shoulda been here yesterday!!!

david32809
Fisher

Re: ft. Pierce

Post by david32809 »

Thanks for info on the bait shop

Return to “Brevard--Indian River--St Lucie Countys--Volusia”